By: Jeffrey Winograd
We have seen in recent days business owners in major cities across the nation boarding up their storefront windows in fear of possible rioting by opponents of President Donald Trump should he be victorious on this Election Day,
If progressives and various unsavory elements don’t gain their preferred outcome in the election, violence in our streets will become the accepted norm.
This is a very sad commentary on the state of American politics.
As a former adherent to the party of FDR, HST JFK and WJC, as well as the publisher of the now defunct “Yellow Dog Democrat” newsletter, I place the blame for such political discord squarely at the feet of the Democratic Party and Democratic politicians.
How could the 21st century United States of America have reached this point?
Simple. It’s due to what elected Democrats and their professional cadres have and have not done.
Along the pathway of life, my views have evolved. Evidently, 16 years as a journalist in D.C. can make one both cynical and well informed.
THEREFORE, with a heavy heart but as a proud American, I ACCUSE the progressive Democratic party and its Capitol Hill minions of the following acts of political and personal destruction.
- They are uncaring about the average Joe or Josephine, regardless of whether those folks are poor, blue collar or middle-class, and whatever the color of their skin.
- They tolerate, and some even espouse, anti-Semitism. For example, one of the unsavory members of the so-called Squad spouted anti-Semitic remarks and Democrats in the House of Representatives didn’t have the guts and decency to condemn her remarks. Instead, they passed a meaningless resolution denouncing all sorts of conduct but with no emphasis on anti-Semitism.
- They prostrate themselves before the powerful teachers’ unions while loudly proclaiming they want the very best for public school students. However, expanding funding and opportunities for school choice and charter schools are a no-no.
- They rejoice over no-holds-barred abortion rights – for example, in the nineth month – while spitting in the face of those who do approve of the right to an abortion but within reasonable limits.
- They proselytized the identity politics that has torn our nation asunder.
- They turned a blind eye towards outright criminality among their tribe by anointing Hillary Rodham Clinton – who illegally used a private email server to send and receive classified information, and sanctioned the destruction of more than 30,000 emails that were under congressional subpoena – as an elector in the State of New York.
- They paid homage to a former president who was aware of and allowed FBI and CIA spying on a Republican presidential campaign as well as a president-elect, while he was hiding behind the veil of so-called plausible deniability.
- They sanctioned the murder of thousands of elderly patients in New York State and possibly elsewhere by allowing those infected with the Wuhan virus, a.k.a. COVID-19, to enter or re-enter nursing homes. All of this without any outright public criticism of the governor of New York since he is one of their anointed princes.
- They politicized the Wuhan virus pandemic instead of reaching out to the president and asking what they could do to help, all while they literally begged for his assistance in providing personal protective equipment, ventilators and even massive U.S. Navy hospital ships.
- They rejoiced in the savage treatment of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, who had a distinguished military career but who dared to cross swords with Obama and his henchmen over Iran and other national security matters.
- They effectively allowed Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), chairman of the House Select Committee on Intelligence, with the complicity and duplicity of the power-hungry House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), to politicize a vital congressional committee for rank partisan political purposes – namely impeachment of Trump.
- They obstructed President Trump by all possible means, regardless of whether those means were ethical or even legal, from the outset of his administration and even before he officially entered the White House.
- They condoned the actions of their 2016 presidential candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and the Democratic National Committee itself, in paying for and participating in the dissemination of the unsavory and totally debunked Steele dossier which was the incubator of the Russian conspiracy hoax.
- They circumvented the Constitution by cutting a multi-multi-billion-dollar deal with Iran by not bringing it before the Senate, where it properly belonged as a proposed treaty requiring the consent of 67 senators.
- They squandered a unique opportunity during both Obama administrations to provide real tangible and lasting help to black citizens residing in our inner cities.
- They rallied behind the impeachment bandwagon with phony charges of presidential misbehavior during a perfectly acceptable telephone call with a foreign leader and not one Democratic elected official on the national stage stood up to say this is idiocy and an insult to the Constitution.
- They joyously anointed over-the-hill Joe Biden as their preferred candidate for president and kept him hidden in a Delaware basement until the final days of the election campaign.
There is much more that I could say but this should be enough to make my point.
And all this took place with the connivance of the Fourth Estate and the creatures of the Swamp.
2 thoughts on “I Accuse Democrats Of Malfeasance”
Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!